JFCS Building Reopening Update
As we continue to follow data related to COVID-19, we have made the decision to continue virtual only counseling, case management and career counseling until at least September 8.This will enable us to ensure we are keeping our clients, volunteers, and staff safe while we consider timing to begin a phased reopening of the building. We will continue to provide food pantry, home care and transportation as we have since the pandemic began.
Virtual services will continue even after we transition to opening the building to ensure health, safety and accessibility.
The health and safety of our staff, clients, volunteers and partners are paramount to us. As we continue to plan and prepare for a phased reopening, we will closely monitor COVID-19 data and current public health recommendations to inform our decisions, including; timing of reentry, physical modifications, social distancing, cleaning and sanitizing, personal protective equipment, and health screening for everyone who is onsite.
We will update our plans by August 1 regarding a possible September 8 phased building reopening.
- Our mailing has changed to: P.O. Box 32578, Louisville, KY 40232
- Weekly Food Pantry service is available through curbside pickup and home delivery.
- Senior Concierge Homecare and PALS Transportation are accepting new clients.
- To inquire about any JFCS service, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-452-6341 x 120.
- If you are interested learning more about socially distant volunteer opportunities, contact email@example.com.
- You can make a donation to JFCS at https://jfcslouisville.org/donate/.