Because sometimes you just need a hand.
As people age, Senior Concierge HomeCare is there to assure that health, social, personal and recreational needs are met. Your continued independence, safety and comfort are our top priorities. Senior Concierge HomeCare is a non-medical homecare program of Jewish Family & Career Services, an organization serving seniors in our community for more than 100 years. Let us continue this tradition by serving you.
Senior Concierge HomeCare is a service of Klein Older Adult Services at
Jewish Family & Career Services.
- Incontinence care
- Medication reminders
- Mobility and transfers
- Transportation services
- Escort to appointments and events
- Socialization and conversation
- Visit neighbors and friends
- Provide reminders for appointments
- Write letters and correspondence
- Play games and aid with reading
- Stimulate mental awareness
- Laundry, change linens, make beds
- Empty garbage
- Dust furniture, mop floors, vacuum
- Organize and clean closets
Meal Planning and Preparation
- Grocery shopping
Help with errands
- Drop off and pickup dry cleaning
- Pick up prescriptions
- Personal shopping
When you enroll in Senior Concierge HomeCare, you get more than the basic personal services offered by many homecare providers. As a Senior Concierge client, you are also a JFCS client. You can trust our professional in-home care workers not only to meet your needs but also to monitor your environment and changes in your health. You and your family can trust that our staff will provide personal updates and work with you to modify your plan of care as circumstances change.