JFCS is seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
1. Marketing Assistant: will establish marketing focus and formats for external communications, manage and maintain website, produce newsletters, create and maintain calendars with JCL, JFCS and external outlets, assist with special projects, maintain marketing material needs for staff and client access, manage public relations efforts and other duties as assigned.
2. Older Adult Counselor/Case Manager: will be responsible for assessment of need and delivery of supportive services to the elderly and/or disabled who are unable to leave their homes to obtain services as well as to those able to come to JFCS office.
3. Program Assistant: will provide clerical/administrative services necessary for the efficient operation of departmental programs and general agency as needed.
4. PALS Drivers: will assist seniors with transportation needs.
5. Non-medical HomeCare Aides: will provide personal care, home maker services and companionship services.
6. Americorp VISTA Technology and Coaching Associate: The VISTA will work with staff and the community to utilize technology in the development of employment and/or financial coaching and informational services for individuals with disabilities & other economically disadvantaged people.
7. Americorp VISTA Financial Education and Coaching Associate: The VISTA will work with staff and the community to develop employment and/or financial coaching and informational services for individuals with disabilities & other economically disadvantaged people.
8. Part-time Supported Employment Specialist: to perform duties related to the evaluation/intake, eligibility determination, skills and interest assessment, job development, placement, job coaching, long term support and documentation as part of the supported employment program.
For further information regarding the above positions, please contact Kathryn Fetter at 502-452-6341 ext. 258.