- This event has passed.
Feeding Families Food Drive Donation Drop-Off
Friday, September 17, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
From Rosh Hashanah through Yom Kippur, JFCS asks that members of our community join us in feeding some of the most vulnerable individuals and families in Greater Louisville. You can participate in our Feeding Families Food Drive with your synagogue or you can drop off items at JFCS on Friday, September 17 from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. All donations, monetary or in-kind, will help support the Sonny & Janet Meyer Food Pantry.
We will accept the following regular-sized (not travel or bulk-sized) items in support of the JFCS Feeding Families Food Drive:
- Kidney or Baked Beans (no pinto or black beans)
- Brown Rice
- Canned Tuna, Salmon, Chicken
- Coffee or Tea (no pods)
- Gluten-Free Items
- Healthy Snacks
- Dried Fruit
- Graham Crackers
- Snack Bars
- Granola Bars
- Jellies and Jams (no grape)
- Oatmeal in canisters (no packets)
- Salad Dressings/Condiments (mayo, mustard, ketchup, etc.)
- Soup (any variety including vegetarian varieties)
- Pasta in boxes (no spaghetti)
While all types of food, personal care and cleaning products are needed and accepted, these are items that are most needed at this time.