Celebrating Another Year of Expanding Possibilities
Over the course of the past year, many of our clients went through a career transition, became the full-time caregiver of a loved one or began experiencing anxiety and stress unlike before. Along the way, JFCS was there to help them.
With the generous support of community members and loyal donors, like you, we were able to provide:
- Mental health counseling for more than 150 individuals and families, including 92 seniors and 61 children
- 78,735 pounds of essential food and personal care items to clients and their families
- 2,770 wellness and companionship telephone calls to isolated adults
- 500 rides to people in need of affordable and convenient transportation for medical and personal appointments as well as general errands
- 276 hours of business advisement and coaching to new and aspiring entrepreneurs seeking economic self-sufficiency
Jewish Family & Career Services has been expanding possibilities for individuals and families in the Greater Louisville community for 113 years. As in 2020, events of 2021 have continued to test us, and our clients need us now more than ever. With your ongoing support, we will continue to be there for them.
By making a gift today, you join us in expanding possibilities for each person and every family to meet life’s challenges with confidence. Before December 31, we invite you to make a gift online or by mail in support of JFCS as a part of our end of year campaign. Together, we can achieve our vision of a Greater Louisville in which all live with dignity and purpose.
Make a greater impact by setting up a monthly, recurring donation! Select “recurring donation” when making your gift online or contact us at email@example.com today to learn more.