Jewish Family & Career Services’ Navigate Enterprise Center is responding to the effects that COVID -19 is having on our micro-business community. Low-income micro-business owners are facing many challenges due to closures. Most do not have enough cash flow to cover losses, and many may not qualify for other resources.
Navigate Enterprise Center is offering a new Micro-Business Bridge Loan, funded by Metro Louisville, to assist owners in covering immediate business needs so they can effectively assess and plan for the future.
What is the Micro-Business Bridge Loan?
- Loans up to $3,000
- Zero percent interest
- Six-month grace period before first payment is due
Who qualifies for the Micro-Business Bridge Loan?
- Sole proprietors and businesses with fewer than five employees
- Owner’s household income is at or less than 80 percent AMI
- Business open at least six months
- Demonstrable losses due to COVID-19
- Business is located in Louisville, Kentucky
JFCS Navigate Enterprise Center will also assist with navigating resources and creating strategy plans for the long-term.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-452-6341, x155.
Share this Post