Okay, the title’s a fib – it’s lunch AND breakfast. Provided FOR FREE.
If youâ€™re caring for a family member, next week’s CAREGIVER SURVIVAL is for you! Thursday, April 11, join us at the U of L Shelby Campus (Founders Ballroom) for this program, from 8 AM -3:30 PM.Â You’ll learn how to manage the stages of caregiving, and how to take care not only of your loved ones, but yourself as well.
Featured speaker is nationally known Elaine Sanchez, a healthcare speaker, author,Â founder of CaregiverHelp.com, and most importantly, someone who’s been a Caregiver themself. In fact, let’s let her (and her husband Dr. Alex Sanchez) introduce herself and her site:
The Caregiver Help Â site features:
- 10 Modules with Over 50 Videos, with More Coming
- Printable Workbooks and Bonus Material
- Caregiver Forum and Affirmation Statements
- Easy, Clear Navigation and Simple to Follow 1-2-3 Steps
- You Can Self-Pace or Work as a Group
- Separate Facilitatorâ€™s Guide and Video Instructions
Again, the event is free, but pre-registration is required; contactÂ Mauri Malka, Director of JFCS Klein Older Adult Services at (502) 452-6341.
FundingÂ for this program generously provided by the Jewish Heritage Mitzvah Fund
Share this Post