January 11, 2016 – February 8, 2016
2821 Klempner Way
Louisville, KY 40205
A four-week program designed to give professionals access to the knowledge and skills needed to find a new career.
- Develop a Strategic Job Search
- Write an Accomplishment
- Driven Resume
- Learn the Art of Networking
- Mastering Interviews
- Salary & Contract Negotiations
- Maximize your LinkedIn Profile
- Moving Forward with Career
- Management Strategies
Classes meet once a week with two session times available.
Jumpstart AM @ 10am – 12pm
Jumpstart PM @ 6pm – 8pm
$25 covers all four sessions and class materials.
Begins Monday, October 12 at Jewish Family & Career Services
Register with Andrea Brown: [email protected] or (502) 452-6341 ext. 334
Share this Post