As a member of the Jewish Family & Career Services Navigate Enterprise Center team, the Business Advisor will function primarily to provide business training and technical assistance to Louisville entrepreneurs who fall under eligibility guidelines in the JFCS Navigate Enterprise Center mission. Primary focus will be to provide individual and group business planning and financial training assistance to support the startup and expansion of businesses in low to moderate income areas of Louisville.
Job duties include:
-Provide entrepreneurial support to new businesses by assisting with business plan development, industry research, location and facilities, inventory, and marketing.
-Assist in preparing all financial documentation needed to access loan support (including reviewing financials, follow-up after the loan process, and cultivating long term relationships with clients), collections and any support related to the loan.
-Engage in appropriate outreach and client recruitment activities in partnership with community leaders.
-Coordinate and/or lead business training, including classes and workshops to entrepreneurs and aid in the development of feasible/actionable business plans.
· Associate’s degree in business administration, social sciences, humanities or related field required. Advanced degree preferred.
· Demonstrated experience pertaining to small business management, micro-enterprise development or business development preferred.
- Serve as an administrative liaison between the CEO and agency staff, Board of Directors, partners, funders, community groups and representatives, political and community dignitaries
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the CEO’s schedule is followed
- Provide administrative support to the CEO, including calendar management, scheduling appointments, coordinating travel, arranging itineraries and agendas, composing correspondence, handling incoming mail and drafting various reports
- Provide appropriate support to the Board of Directors, including monthly board meetings, board events and various executive and nominating committee meetings
- Provide leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manage a variety of special projects, some of which may have organizational impact
- High School or GED plus college-level business, public or office administration experience
- 5+ years of professional related experience providing high level executive support to Board of Directors, CEO or senior level staff member(s)
Jewish Family & Career Services (JFCS) is seeking a full-time, licensed clinical professional to provide mental health services with adults and families. 3-5 years of clinical experience preferred and must be able to work cooperatively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team. Successful candidates will possess strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, good rapport building skills and the ability to manage time and prioritize tasks.
Share this Post