Save the date for the return of the biggest day of local giving
on September 13, 2018
What does $10,000 mean for JFCS clients?
- Food for 4 families for a year
- Over 500 hours for subsidized home care for seniors aging in place
- 67 hours of counseling for families
- 20 unemployed Louisvillians finding jobs
- 1000 rides for seniors keeping active
- 4 business building loans to low-income Americans or refugees
About Give For Good Louisville
The biggest day of local giving is going to be even better in 2017! After the unprecedented success of over 600 local nonprofits raising $4.3 million in 24 hours during the online giving day last September, we are excited to announce that Give Local Louisville is now Give For Good Louisville. With a fresh new look and name, the Community Foundation wants everyone to tap into their potential to be a force for good. When we come together with gifts big and small we can change the world around us. That’s what Give For Good Louisville is all about. #GiveForGoodLou lets us take a day to celebrate our generous philanthropic community. With your help, we can make an impact and help create a community where people and place thrive. Join us in being a force for good on September 14, 2017!