Counseling and Senior Services
Counseling Services for Individuals and Families
When an unexpected crisis or everyday life challenge overpowers your ability to function productively, we provide the caring counsel that can empower you to adjust and manage your situation. JFCS offers professional therapeutic counseling to individuals and families facing a range of issues and life challenges. Our approach honors the client’s family traditions, culture, and spiritual beliefs. We welcome LGBTQ clients and families.
Our counseling services are conducted Monday through Friday and are available on a sliding scale. How can we help?
- Individual counseling services in a supportive, respectful and confidential environment
- Counseling for families starting their journey together or expanding their family
- Assistance for families, children, and adolescents so they can overcome challenges and thrive in their emotional, social and academic development.
- Counseling and support for families in crisis or dealing with relationship issues
- Emotional support during times of transition
Whether you want help with an immediate problem, or just want to find greater self-understanding or fulfillment, our team of experienced counselors can help. Confidentiality is strictly adhered to, and nothing about you or your treatment will be provided to anyone without your written permission.
If you are struggling with personal issues or relationship difficulties, JFCS counselors offer options in a number of different formats for individuals, couples, families or groups.
- Adult Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Child Therapy/Play Therapy
- Counseling for Adolescents/Teenagers
- Parent Coaching
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Marital/Couples Therapy
- Inter-faith Couples Counseling
Jo Ann Kalb
Rabbi Diane Tracht
Jewish Family Life
Educator & Counselor