These workshops are recommended for high school juniors and seniors getting ready to take the ACT. Attending provides students with strategies to improve their scores, helps reduce test anxiety, and familiarizes students to the test format and testing conditions. However, these workshops are limited to 20 students and fill up fast! Make your reservations today!
A.C.T. Preparation Workshop classes will meet Mondays and Tuesdays, March 12 â€“ April 3 for eight sessions.
- Monday Â 03/12 Â Â Math/Science
- Tuesday Â 03/ 13 Â Math/Science
- Monday Â 03/19 Â Â Math/Science
- Tuesday Â 03/20 Â Â Math/Science
- Monday Â 03/26 Â Â Verbal/Reading
- Tuesday Â 03/27 Â Â Verbal/Reading
- Monday Â 04/02 Â Â Verbal/Reading
- Tuesday Â 04/03 Â Â Verbal/Reading
A.C.T. Fee: $170 includes two textbooks. For more information and to register, callJanet Poole at (502) 452-6341 ext. 222.