December 13, 2016 – December 13, 2016
2821 Klempner Way
AARP Work For Yourself @ 50+ ℠
Are you over 50 and looking for ways to improve your current financial situation?
Have you ever dreamed of being your own boss?
Work for [email protected]+ has the information you need to succeed.
AARP Foundation’s Work for [email protected]+ initiative will help you gain the knowledge, support, and resources you need to make informed decisions about working for yourself and take the right first steps toward successful self-employment.
The decision to start your own business can be both exciting and daunting. Work for [email protected]+ breaks the choices down for older adults in an approachable way through five steps:
- A careful consideration of the potential benefits and risks of working for yourself
- Exercises to help develop the self-employment idea
- A realistic overview of what it takes to pursue a self-employment opportunity
- Guidance to help avoid pitfalls and scams
- Ways to find trustworthy support and services
JFCS ‘s Navigate Enterprise Center is hosting a free workshop near you on,
December 13, 2016 – 6:00pm to 7:30pm
2821 Klempner Way in the Multipurpose Rm
Call 888-339-5617 to register. For additional information, visit aarpfoundation.org/workforyourself.
Work for [email protected]+ is made possible in part through a grant from The Hartford.
Share this Post